The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, December 26, 2005

爱你一万年

唐三藏 *morosely*:曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及。人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。

孙悟空 *looking damn annoyed at his 经典台词 being appropriated and recycled for the umpteenth time, and by his sifu no less, this time *:已经很多人会背了。

*

Haha, did I mention I love 情癫大圣, almost as much as the decade old 月光宝盒 starring Stephen Chow? Ostensibly a hilarious campy movie but in reality a love story, it was enjoyable to say the least. I’m very happy to have caught the sneak preview on Xmas. Whee.

如果非要在这份爱上加个期限,我希望是......一万年!

*

Dinner was at my all-time favourite hangout – Changi Village kopitiam - with YQ and Ryan, tucking into dim sum and crab beehoon and zi char. Don’t remember much of the exchange except the talk about 2005 resolutions.

I don’t remember making any, but I do recall being ridiculously happy and high at the crossroad of 2004 and 2005. I thought I was getting closer to closure and answers. So. But somewhere as 2005 unfolded, it turned out the question has changed and the seeker has no need for the answer anymore.


我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局......

For better and worse, I found myself on the Changi Boardwalk again tonight after a year and half has passed.

I have been misled, you have been misleading, and we really should never have been here at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home