The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Confessions & Accomplishments

I fell asleep during 地下铁 and so I will never know the ending.

*

I bought SK-II products on Saturday. Girlfriends are bad 'coz they are eternally encouraging. Still, it was a bargain.

*

If I had come home just that bit later that night, I will have missed a Very Important Phonecall.

*

It is equally gratifying, my dear, to know I'm in your thoughts when things happen.

*

When comes to the crux, I'm a very 念旧 person. Having history helps, a great deal. Good history.

*

Silence is never a good way to respond to someone's stories. Asking the appropriate questions (just die trying) is always the way to go. Saying and sharing something - No one wants only a listening ear. Serious. Trust me on this one. If you can only be quiet, at least have the courtesy to tell and someone will turn to another instead. Don't waste others' breath and time. Above all, don't waste mine.

*

I don't understand why some people fail to recognise how un-lovable they are. Sure, be yourself, but don't come running to me and ask for love. I can't love you the way you are. It's not the first time I'm telling you this and it's not the first time you have pissed me off big time. Think before you speak. Think again and think harder. Life is too short to hang out with un-lovable people.

*

Very busy week ahead again. May have to work on Friday :(

*

Seeing Peiyun on Saturday.

*

Not going to the gym at all for the past week.

*

Finding a gym/sports buddy in Meihui. Restarting the gym routine asap.

*

Getting a really pretty pair of earrings (Paua shell-ed) from April. She bought them from New Zealand. Meihui has also committed herself to getting earrings for me when she flies to New Zealand in Feb. Meihui: Now that I have blogged about it, you must!

*

Meihui pierced her ears!!! Partly thanks to me *smirks* A most excellent decision.

*

Learning of another's decision to leave Singapore for some years.

*

Is this pretty or what. Should I.

*

Addendum: Seriously, am I the only person in Singapore who has yet to catch Kung Fu? Nobody to watch with me 'coz everyone has watched it! Confess, who else had not!

The lawyer he told me to call is at least one friend removed. It's at least a friend's friend.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Thanks for being there...

n yes, gym routine must start asap. but i am thinking of a beer drinking session soon with the 2 men. so we (or maybe me only) have an extra beer belly to work off during gym.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Angeline said...

sigh. my belly is more toxic than your beer-y :(
So will it be wednesday night? I'm ok with anywhere.

Minxiu is ready to uncover his abs too so he may exercise. Don't know about Jingcai though - is taiji gd enough (answer is *obvious* :).

i hope beer drinking session includes food!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i saw those mini glittering shoes being sold at Robinsons - centrept... but doubt it's gold plated lah...hehe but looked quite lovely... u can chose watever designs of the mini shoes and chain them to watever u like, like handphone straps, necklace, bracelet, anklet... up to ur own creativity... ;)
take a look if u are interested...

-wei wei

6:30 AM  
Blogger Angeline said...

which part of robinsons - the ground level? and how much??? thanks for the tip :))

no need gold plated if nice nice...

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i din rem wrongly, shld be at the bags/shoes section... juz next to the Elevator... i rem the gal telling me buying dunno how many of those mini shoes, they will chain them up for u and the chain is FOC...

go check it out, if i hap to pass by there will pop in to check too... hehe

-ww

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home