The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Singapore Idol

For the record, this site endorses Taufik as Singapore Idol material. Have you heard the guy croon "Ain't No Sunshine"? He's got the groove, the moves, dress sense and all. And he has this awfully intense look that I like.

Sylvester, that rocker poseur, makes me want to stab a fork into his other un-shut eye everytime he does that *wink wink* and finger pointing. That's his only trick when he thinks he's being cool and charming. He seriously and completely grosses me out. It can't help that he cannot carry a tune.

Vote for Taufik! He's a looker, can dance, is versatile and a damn good singer. If all these fail to move you, I appeal to your sense of patriotism. We can take ever so much more pride in Taufik's representing Singapore in World Idol. Sylvester? I cringe. And Sly, making it big in the Chinese market? I really contest that.

Who wants tickets to the finals?

6 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

Hey! I'm gonna try to get tickets too and sell them. Hahaha... It's a good way to make a fast buck. I think people will pay $100 for each ticket, easily. You should do it too.

Sly sucks so much ass. Too bad about the fat girl. She was good.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm reali relieved to read of ur recent news. hmmm, my mum was noticeably more demonstative during her stints at IMH n when i wasn't sure i wd b getting her personality back--as in, we hugged often each time i visited. i relate to the duplicity of such gestures. while i was quite embarrassed to execute embraces, another side of mi yearned to b lost in those hugs as if they wd somehow magically make things better

i miss u. n love u. huggies n strength to u n urs.

my site wd endorse taufik oso, if i had the discipline to update:P

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, relieved as in news as opposed to no news. hope u din get the wrong idea

always, ah le:P

8:23 PM  
Blogger cinewhore said...

I think Singaporeans don't hug enough. Everyone should hug more, it would be a happier place. What's the big deal? A hug doesn't mean you are interested in the person romantically, or are gay, or anything like that. It's just a nice gesture, a nice welcoming/sympathetic/friendly gesture. Fucking Asian hang-ups.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Angeline said...

Still, there are some people I feel odd to be hugging and hugged by, and don't ask me why.

On the other hand, if I do appreciate a person somewhat physically as opposed to physically comfortable with him/her, yay, don't mind. Hugs are cool then when masquerading as friendly gestures and when they ARE friendly gestures.

and seriously, you can get IDOL tickets? Coz if you can, I will need four tickets from you on behalf of a friend (no sales, pls :). Then I won't have to go through my usual source. I'd rather mafan you instead.
Hurray for old, old friends whom we love to mafan and feel proud to be mafan-ed by!!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger cinewhore said...

I only asked for two, and I may not get them, depending on how good response is.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home