The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Pastiche

Someone did a web search on Angeline Ang and was directed here.

Another did a search on vein fetish and ended up here.

Are these two searches done by the same person? More importantly, was there anyone specifically looking for me on the WWW?

C'mon strangers, leave me your names and tell me more about yourselves.

And see, I told you I was not the only person with a vein fetish. Lovely.

*

The Japanese mentioned in the previous post, after he tossed aside his jacket and changed into a rather fitting tee, revealed an extremely well built (chunky is the word, and he's almost as tall as Eka ie 1.87m) body and muscular arms, with slightly protruding veins. Hmm. But anyway, it's that kind of "I wonder if it's on steroids" feeling that his body gave me.

*

I have been surviving on very little sleep due to the opening of the show and the fact that I'm the assistant manager, to use a politically correct term (even though Boss loves to announce to everyone proudly I'm her poor project co-ordinator to torture), which means I stick my fingers and toes into everywhere hole-y and have to be like everywhere all the time to plug shamelessly (and for publicity as well).

*

I thought it was quite cool that Huang Shinan ie Pan Lingling's husband came to me and made small talk while waiting for Zheng Geping and his wife, Hong Huifang.

*

I'm very tired. But I have accumulated a lot of funny stories that can't be blogged. So that's serious fun man.

*

Foodfest at Expo nothing much. But if any of you coming down to Expo for that, or Giant Sale, or the book sale later, let me know! I'm down at Expo for like every single day and night, including public holidays till mid Nov...

*

Mum came home and after two days, promptly was re-admitted to SGH. That's the update on that. And my maid application was not cleared so I can't employ one. It seems at the moment, mum will have to stay at a hospice. I'm waiting for the show to be more or less over (I can go on long leave after that) and after I get more sleep before I attempt to think and work my way through it. Call it escapism, whatever, as it is, I really am not in the right frame of mind to consider such monumental things, kick up a huge fuss at MOM, whichever. I just want to sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, take care... i mean u & ur family.
i have e same prob too. i get ppl googling me by my nick online too... :( N they sneakily keep mum despite my repeated 'yelling' onblog
ezo

4:00 PM  
Blogger cinewhore said...

I wanna sleep too.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home