The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

A Chunky Piece Of Meat

It will be unrealistic of me to carry such expectations of a man. But.

*swoon*

I like!!!

I remember going woah the first time I saw these photographs. The caption made me giggle though, 'cos it read "buns of steel."

The first picture is an exaggerated ideal of the sort of veins I like to see in men as a rule. The protruding veins all the way to the shoulder is a bit too overwhelming (not intimidating, mind you). So long as they reach at least the elbow area, I will be very happy. And see how he's not reflexing, but the permanent erection is there? Yes, that's what I mean when I say I have a vein fetish. I like veins that are like those in the picture. Those aren't as nice as the friend's, but since I can't put up the friend's veins on my blog, just make do with those as a reference.

As an aside, I think he has a great body, but the belly button is a bit on the high side hor. Looks weird. And for gossip's sake, he has been voted (1) the man least women want to sleep with ironically and (2) the man most likely to have SM tendencies. (1) and (2) are not s obviously related.

This is a nice scene to wake up to on a lazy morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home