The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, October 11, 2004

受了点伤

My love,晚安 就别再为难 别管我会受伤
想开 体谅 我已经习惯 不然又能怎样

I plugged in the ear phones and headed for the city on my own. I am driven by a sense of purpose: to be happy. If it entails cutting my nose to spite my face, hell, that's a small price to pay.

竟然以为你会不一样 但凭什麽你要不一样

Thankfully, happiness is only expensive, and neither exclusive nor elusive. Remembering the wise folks say that a good pair of shoes can bring you to happiness, I bought a pair of pink slip-on heels. Another investment was a purple baby doll top which I know he will find indecently revealing, but when has that ever stopped me. It just gives me pleasure to think he will never see me in it and it's rather nice (both top and thought). I also got the Cat Bag from the latest collection in the basement of Takashimaya. It's a pretty, light-blue sling bag that costs a bomb.

一首情歌都比一个亲吻更长 这就叫做好聚好散

Henceforth, I must be good to myself. Not that I wasn't to begin with. But I deserve nothing but the best, and any less is really something I shouldn't be putting up with.

I'm okay, I think. I just need so badly to write. His part has ended and so has my narrative. I can now finish the novel. And where's time when you need it, despairingly and desperately.

My love,晚安 别放在心上
我只受了点伤 只是受了点伤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home