The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Languorous Lust 2005

I meant to write about lusting languorously after nicely buffed men who are blessed with superbly defined pecs AND abs AND veins AND have dimples AND a good nose. On top of that, also a bit on how it's quite cool that they have no qualms about stripping before me. And they have manly hands - big and calloused.

After swimming in a sea filled with performing (as tongued as tongue-in-cheek can be :) Greek gods albeit with Chinese features (and I adore Chinese men) for the past one week, I worry I may have been spoilt into thinking all men should look a particular way. They are just so well-built and beautifully shaped.

I have resolved to ask my idol (my senior calls him my hero), my favourite amongst the guys, how much bulk he has and try to wheedle future boyfriends discreetly to pack in that amount. He's not *really really* my idol - started as a joke, as anything serious happening to me has a tendency to start that way - but he does grow on me. Plus he shares my Chinese namesake phonetically (quite lah, hanyu pinyin exactly the same).

Happily or unhappily, my idol believes I have yet to graduate. He thinks I'm 18/19 years old and 10 years younger than he is. He is, of course, very much incorrect but I didn't correct him.

Happily or unhappily, my boss, getting wind of my half-hearted interest, has publicly announced before the group that we (He and I) will take a picture together. We have to be in a most ridiculous pose. He would be in his costume ie skimpy shorts only and lift me up with one hand.

Now I know he's incredibly strong and it will be a cool picture to show people, especially some people, but I guess NO. All it takes to make me happy is posing in the boring standing-next-to-each-other kind. What I need is something to commemorate that body. I will meet no body like that ever again upclose and personal. Sob.

And do not despair, my male friends reading this. You are taller than these buffed bodies, so that's something to be proud of. With the exception of my idol, who's blessed with everything, including height.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home