The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Jolin Tsai 变变变 Post

After saying fine 4 consecutive times, culminating in a disconcerting half-rhyme bye, to his 4 statements, I hung up on him.

I felt dreadful enough without him voicing out my true, and possibly real, concerns. Where will I be without this? Even if I had my own very reserved reservations about this direction to be taken, as he said, do I want to be anywhere else within A, since I have only A, as various parties have insinuated, coaxed and coerced to my bewilderment, and hence I should be, in his own words - *desperate* and *dying* for this to work out, and more hence, be intensifying laudable to launch a new career. I could only manage lamely - it's not that simple (always contestable)while seething within with anger and confusion at my lack of control over everything.

当我看见左肩破损的战衣 盔甲后的你表情带着笑意想要对我
外来的袭击即将离公主远去 那些令人刺耳的声音 我不听 我不听
偏偏我又容易受影响容易伤心没有用 微笑的表面不停骗自己
他们的语气 好笑的攻击 自卑的心理四年来 带着各种面具想让你我孤立

He said he doesn't sense my hunger at all. That I'm just concerned at a potential loss of face and that I'm too proud. He wants me to seriously find out information about what I should and need to know. He's right in a way. I didn't even want to (or, have the heart and courage to) tell him in order to transcend, I need to jump off the ground first. I shouldn't sound defeated but oh, let me take the leap of faith.

Oh fuck. Why the leap at all, in faith somemore? I'm okay; I'm good. The place is not conducive for anyone with vaguely low self-esteem. It has a tendency to drag you down and forget all that you were meant to do and be all plebeian and mediocre. I just need to transcend above all such pettiness and stupidity. I'm better than a lot of people. Oh and here's where he'll also come in and say I'm too arrogant and conceited again. I'm beginning to suspect we are what we are and where we are (ie going all over places except to that *place*)because of his occasionally misguided perceptions of my pride.

莫名其妙那些话语 莫名期妙那些话语
如同沙子掉进眼里 不用哭泣
莫名其妙那些话语 莫名期妙那些话语
不如下挡电影 值得注意

I must not give up. This is what I love and this is what I'm good at, and I have to do something about it.

我 不要王子苦苦守候的故事
梦幻不实我不希望你是王子
因为瑰丽童话结局为战而死
故事开端结局会因你而真实

He's good for me in his cutting earthliness, freeing me (through angering me) through hateful tapes of all colour, now faded and therefore, more dangerous.

+4000 to Mr Veins

像骑士的忠贞 不畏惧邪恩的眼神
这过程 一直放在我心底
就像挡在你胸前的盔甲 保护着我让我心疼

骑士们 发挥出你们的精神
就这样强悍的骑士撑到最后
骄傲的公主的要回家 整装再出发

1 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

Ah well. When faced with stupidity in the world all we can do is resort to the tried and tested method of therapy:

買東西,吃東西,買東西,吃東西...

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home