The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, August 02, 2004

Everytime I feel my thoughts getting that smaller and narrower to where they always begin, it usually pays to ask, "SO WHAT?" very loudly in my head, since the question (referring to another) has never been popped.

Allow me, to obsess quietly and negatively, on my own, without cause, and with doubts, over a lack, an absence and a distance that we can only hope to conquer, but never bridged.

I have no more to speak of, just like how you have no more to ask of. If henceforth, I stay this silent and still, without my drama and direction, will you continue the play, have you considered. Has someone left without my realising; can I live a life of abstinence from questions and answers peculiar to you and I.

It's all too easy to miss, a hateful missing of a kind so commonplace and mediocre, it hurts to know we are experiencing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home