The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Apparently, the best way to get rid of God and Despair is to write about cosmetics. Remember how I was rather concerned that for the longest period of time, my blogger ads were always about God and Despair, even though I covered a myriad of topics (and most notably disasterous dates) and I have never breathed a word about gods, saved for the now and then puzzled online refrain why I keep getting God ads when it's quite apparent I have a lot of ungod-like issues bugging me.
 
Well, ever since the last couple posts back in which I wrote briefly about M.A.C make-up, I have replaced God and Despair with various brands of cosmetic giants. Go check. Just scroll up. Fascinating, isn't it.
 
*
 
And sometimes, it's best not to do anything about something. I icqed him and my computer failed to work the next time I switched it on. It's particularly annoying given that I rather the break up than the break down. Nothing irks (and stresses) me more than getting the computer fixed. But back to him. It is an awfully nasty piece of coincedence that my pc died the last two times right after we icqed. It's a sign. Add the fact I only just had my pc reformatted and bought a new drive, and less than a week later, it kaput-ted, I can only resign myself that we (referring to me and him, not oc!) are just not meant to be. It's a minder for me to be inert and passive and quitely restless when it comes to us.
 
And don't say I'm reading too much. Given that he's the kink in the routine ie the only difference between the last two times my pc died on me and all the times it was all right is that we icqed, he's regarded with suspicion.
 
Thank goodness my pc has since been repaired. But I don't think I'm gonna bother with talking with him online. The trade-off is too great.
 
*
 
Public apology to Kaile. We will watch The Dreamers this week for sure okay.
 
*
 
Someone once said that only way to edge closer to a person and endear him/her to you and to forge a bond truly significant, is to share past relationships, tell and be told. Oh, t'is true, t'is true.

在朋友那儿听说知心的你曾回来过
想请他替我向你问候只为了怕见了说不出口
你对以往的感触还多不多
曾让我心碎的你我依然深爱着
 
在朋友那儿听说知心的你曾找过
我要他帮我对你隐瞒只是怕见了面会更难过
我对以往的感触还那么多
曾给我幸福的你我依然深深爱着
 
I din manage to grab anything as we waddled through Orchard. But we did exchange stories, explained and dismissed them as no longer matter-ing. Still, once considered full and final, it's only upon visiting some tales that we realise certain demons may never be exorcised. That skeleton is always ready to pop itself out at every readied opportunity. Oh, how one relishes the revisiting and how secretly one longs to embrace at a safe distance. The scary business boils down to the incredulous discovery that the pain and anger have been long replaced by inexplicable kind thoughts: That with fondness, one does reminisce. That with regret, one does acknowledge. That with puzzlement, one does, does, so wonders. 
 
有一种想见不敢见的伤痛
有一种爱还埋藏在我心中
我只能把你放在我的心中
这一种想见不能见的伤痛
让我对你的思念越来越浓
我却只能把你把你放在我心中
 
对你的声音 你的影 你的手
我发誓说我没有忘记过
而关于你选择了现在的他
我只能说我有些难过我也真心真意的等过
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home