The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I don't like being brought to Seletar camp where the airport is.

I don't like to dine alfresco in the best private corner.

I don't like to watch the sun sets.

I don't like the candle on the table.

I don't like the ballads play.

I don't like your ordering half a dozen of buffalo wings to share when you never asked me prior.

I don't like your easy intimacy and your showy display of knowing me by teasing about my obsession with chicken wings.

I don't like your attempting to peel your chicken skin and pass them to me (I only like the skin on my chicken).

I don't like you to liken peeling chicken skin to peeling prawns.

I don't like you.
__________________

I'm always incredibly bummed after being with him. Slightly depressed. Slightly flippant. Quite tired. Rather resigned. Mostly disgusted. Must it end this way for every moment spent together?

Why, for the umpteenth time, am I doing this?

It's a bad habit I have. Not dangerous, just bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home