The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm being incredibly childish and gullible. But. Somehow, through a litany of links, I got lost and came here (To be linked properly). But if you can't wait, just cut and paste this:

http://www.go-quiz.com/loves/loves.php

I discovered that if you type in angeline ang, and that person's full name, you get 99% on romantic compatibility the old school style.

I also realised if I type in another person's name, I get the same level of compatibility. No wonder there's so much beating round the bush! We are all highly confused by the same numbers.

And of course, numbers always lie.

*

HASH(0x8aa9598)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party.
What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves.
What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.


What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
 
Addendum: T'is oh so true I'm a book and language snob. I sparked off an incredible war once through correcting someone's grammar in an email. And I don't think my favourite professor in NUS was too pleased when I dissed (insulted) LOTR and she cringed when I announced (and defended) the Dragonlance series as my choice for SF's prime cuts. However, I'm the most unwell-read Lit Hons student to have ever popped out of NUS in terms of the modern novel, and in terms of having the interest to carry on reading critical texts (unless philosophy counts somewhat). But I'm pretty convinced I'm the most bilingual Lit Hons student in at least my batch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home