The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Admiring sculptured, muscular and very naked male torsos for 3 nights in a row, it's very easy to lose all sight of reality. Can this be the norm? Yes, how I wish all males have bodies like that and they should! Those well-built men, with that defined V shape and all, made even me forget to check out the veins parts. Which is a major deal, if you know me. But I suppose if you are so bloody muscular, the veins come with the package.

At an informal dinner hosted by CK for the cast, I got to see everyone upclose and personal. But given that hunky Christian is still gloriously made-up as a woman and so are the rest of the macho men (only Timothy looks okay 'coz he's playing The Man), I decided to just look and focus from the neck down onwards. He waved a small hi at me :) Basically, I'm just very content to sip my lobster bisque and be dreamily laidback, basking in the testosterone-ridden air.

What does it take to achieve such a body? What can I do to convince someone to look like that so that it will be more fun to go out? Sigh, I know, shallow, shallow. But at least I'm honest about my preferences.

All cute guys are in theatre. Hell, even Casey, the director, is eye-candy. Not fair.

Tomorrow night after our last show, there will be a cast party. Of course I get to go.


*

He's here. I'm here. But nothing ever happens, and I've almost stopped wondering. But. I will start again.

*

Time to move on and party. And shop. And be good to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home