The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Ways To Not Think About Him And Lead A Celibate Life Of Normalcy Without Him (Without Letting Him Know And In Spite Of His Very Likely Not-Knowing)

Otherwise titled as How To Spite Oneself To Death


*Surround myself with dear friends like Ruth, Chinyi, April and Grace.
*Watch plays like Ba Wang Bie Ji (with Ruth, so 30th May is bound to be a I'm-not-thinking-of-him success, most of the time).
*Go KTV, like today's with Sherry.
*A natural extension of the fore-mentioned point - wait for Kaile to be back from Thailand to go KTV.
*Going out with people I haven't seen for a long time who were once dear and still are, like Peiyun, Grace, Chyi, Xin and maybe Jiahui, offhand.
*Lunches with yet another Grace, Chwen, and Jude (whom I still owed one lunch 'coz he insisted on paying for the last meal we had).
*Consider going out with J and T etc etc respectively, without believing it is tedious
and possibly boring by reminding myself I have to lead an exciting and exuberant life and give people a chance to entertain me. That they-are-not-him shouldn't be held against them.
*Throw myself into work. Which shouldn't be too difficult. Anyway, the actors doing my new event are really eye candy. So, pleasure is mine. And there's new job responsibilities.
*Give myself a little pat everytime I see him online (like now, like all the time) and I ignore him pointedly.


*Write my novels. I don't need an answer now. Have too much material to work on as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home