The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I’m angry. Very angry. Which is of course, an excellent thing. It means I don’t care anymore and urgh, I’m so fucking, fucking pissed that I…*snarls*

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you (Which is something I won’t do if someone holds a freaking gun to my head).

I have deleted the last shameful post in utter disgust. Gross. Yuck. Fuck you. Fuck YOU.

You think it’s very easy for me to ask you to watch a movie issit? Do you know I had to think and think and think, and hit send button on my mobile quickly before I chicken out and erase the sms altogether?

And I certainly don’t ask you to watch a movie all the time. At most twice a year. And you couldn’t watch with me simply the plot din appeal to you. Oh really. Or, is it because you will be watching with ME? Well, fuck you.

When did I ever question your bloody plans? Why must I be nice and politely enthusiastic and pleasantly obliging towards you when we can’t even watch a movie together?

I’m tired of doing all these senseless things that make me walk till I’m hot and bothered, till my feet hurt, till my brain aches, till I write furiously and indignantly, till I choke with impossible disgust at myself and the state of things.

Why should I bother with going along with you and going out with you if you are incapable of being agreeable? It’s only a movie!!!! You really blow it this time you know. Fuck you. Fuck you.

Lanjiao. Cheebye. FUCK YOU.

Addendum: Despite the fumes and smoke and all things black and choking that could have obscured my good sense, I managed to maintain my fair intelligence and feminist judgement rather well, I think. Did anyone notice my deliberate use of the MALE PRIVATE PART first, followed by the female? I think it's wrong to spew the female private part at will, which is like all the time, amongst male Hokkien speakers whenever they are unhappy about something. So I must say the male part. Lanjiao. There you go. Feminist linguistic triumph over womanly lover-in-defeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home