The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

He: Why are you so stubborn?

Me: Because I refuse. I don't want.

5 minutes later,

He: Why are you so stubborn?

Me: Because I refuse. I don't want.

*************************************************

I really don't want to do it. Hence, I rejected his well-meaning and very practical suggested solution. Because I have a better idea, which he thinks is silly, which I think is all right because I place absolute faith and trust in another friend. But it's just hogwash to him, since he feels I should adopt a more sensible approach.

But I am, I am. It all makes so much sense. I believe in my friend and my friend will help and is able to too. I feel safe because the person helping is my friend instead of some stranger professional.

Why am I so stubborn? Are you saying I'm stubborn because I am not heeding you? I'm not persuaded by your line of reasoning, I just don't buy it.

But yes, if that's stubbornness for you, pls remember that I am stubborn. Some things I don't want to do, you can't make me, never. It's a useful thing about me to know.

Do you seriously want me to listen to you ?

Am I being extra stubborn simply because it's you?

Anyway in this case, I'm right, okay. My friends will never let me down.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home