The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, January 14, 2008

TLC DIY Style

Misery and depression almost ruined a perfectly good Saturday. Woke up feeling down. Spent half a day moping and thinking in contemptuous circles. Still, I managed to go for my routine check-up at the dentist so not all time was frittered away.

Like I told Shimin when we met for Beauty World last night, you ask me what I want to do? May I just slump into a dark, quiet corner and be sorry for myself? But I have an image to upkeep so it wasn’t long before I was smiley again. Beauty World made it easy, because it was actually entertaining (then again, I did watch it with no expectations), even if the ending was too abrupt.

Woke up today determined to be happy. So I went for a hair spa with April at my favourite taitai place to relax my hair, reinvigorate my mind and rest my heart. I am in dire need of TLC in 2008 so I signed a hair package with them and felt more cheerful right after that. I’m an independent, charming woman who is perfectly capable of loving herself and paying her way through the better things in life.

Then I am home, at peace, at ease, and then I logged on, to see an email from Mr Dimples setting up February for mahjong at his place. Yeah, he heard from our mutual friend I just learnt the game on my birthday and he is keen for me to pay tuition fees for more intense and ruthless play.


Well. I'm an independent, charming woman who is perfectly capable of staying just good friends with an eligible, attractive man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home