The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

C'est La Vie

Last night, I was reminded of the shared pain and humiliation that once bound us together. The connection has stayed as we waited for the shame and anger to melt away into a neutered past that we can eventually learn to live with but never understand. Occasionally, gently, and mockingly brought up as a tribute to the vanity and foolishness of our youth, it is a ghostly spectre whose absence and presence are equally lamentable in more ways than one. Of course, I speak for myself.

*

It’s harmless as it is hopeless to have this kind of knowledge. I only think it’s fair to be informed. I rather it came from me to you, than anyone else.

*

But you must know, that I am Living Constant Proof, how much you were held in regard. The same way I take comfort in and draw strength from your confession so many years ago, that you didn't think I was deluding myself.

*

It was someone else who hoodwinked us. And we are the better for it.

oh 塞纳河的水是心的眼泪
流过了漂泊的人生风景
愿我们各自都有美好的一生
美好的憧憬爱在遗憾里更清晰

也许我会再遇见你
像恋人般重逢美丽

c'est la vie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home