The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Alone By Choice & Lonely By Nature

Tell me, that it isn't a terrible thing to be alone, simply because, you dun want anyone else's company except the one you can't have, that you can't bring yourself to ask for, any more.

Maybe I have finally grown a conscience and started treating others with dignity.

Maybe because I realise I can't fake it any longer.

Perhaps, I am as naive and stubborn as I always was.

But here I am, alone and lonely on a Friday, that I could have taken precautions to pre-empt easily. But which I didn't. And making quarter-hearted attempts to do something about it only now with an hour to go before I leave the office.

I dun want to fill the gap when it can't reach the root and I'm not gonna be the filler for your gap either.

I'm a big, big girl in a big, big world. It's not a big, big thing that you leave me.

But you know, I din count on missing you so much.

Addendum: Eventually, it was Best Friend to the rescue. Although she wouldn't know that till she starts reading this entry. Nothing beats a good meal and spending time together. Thank you for saving me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home