The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Hard To Swallow

He: I’ll do you a favour tomorrow. I’ll meet you at the void deck of your place to pass you your painting at 2.15pm.

Sounds simple? I guess it could be simpler had he just suggested passing me the painting at the end of the day since we were already going out together tomorrow.

I’m second-guessing but you don’t suppose it is entirely possible he’s thinking of parking his car at my place and manfully volunteering to carry the painting all the way to my flat? Erm, that’s sweet but am I expected to invite him in? Would it be awfully rude if I tell him to step aside and to wait outside while I put the painting into its new abode and then hurry out to meet him?

Mess in the house is one fine thing, but I would feel weird to have a male presence in my place, even if it’s a super short while and even if said male presence is nice to have around (just not in that designated spot).

I’m thinking too much, am I not. Oh my head.

*

Taitai-in-training day with fellow taitai trainee Shimin. After 3 hours @Party World making the requisite singing rounds, I did significant damage to my finances at the Imedeen boutique (now I swallow too!) and the haute couture bazaar at Hilton hotel. Bought a white lace top, a turquoise + silver flowers + pearls-wrap around long necklace and adorable fairy earrings.

1 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

I think it's just a hang-up that you have. Don't you know it's good to have some 陽氣 in a place occasionally? Otherwise the 陰氣 may build up and possibly attract "unwanted guests" of a different sort...

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home