The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, August 14, 2006

相爱的运气

你确定吗 我是你早起的理由

你确定吗 我是你晚睡的理由

我还在想我还在想

*

Just because. There are moments during which I really don’t want to be all by myself. Moments when friends are a poor substitute. While at the end of the day, I do like to have my own space, nevertheless, it will be nice to have the occasional boyfriend. Hmmm. That reads rather rude. Ok, if I like him enough and he doesn’t cramp my way of living too ridiculously, he can stay longer than the occasion stretches.

*


我们都是很好的人
默默忍住不惹谁伤心
只是幸福啊岂只是来来去去


While I do shudder at the notion of being reined in, commitment as action instead of staying (neither pun nor irony intended) a thought experiment is worth a shot itself.

*

Maybe it just means I’m ready.

All it heralds is more waiting. Of that I’m sure.

只是幸福啊 只是相爱啊 还需要运气

你确定吗 我们有相爱的运气

我还在想我还在想

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home