The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

I Heart Eason

I stayed in Hilton over the weekend. Same hotel as Eason okay.

Anyway, I heart Eason!! I got VVIP invite and wah, first row! So I got some lovely pictures of the concert, as lovely as my Fujifilm FinePix F11 would allow. Was so flash-and-trigger happy that mid-way into the three hour long concert, the F11 actually sent out dying signals. Oh well.

He only started speaking after the 15th song was sung. What a voice! I heart Eason.





















Classic dramatic opening - slow emergence and elevation to the wild crowd *swoons*
















One of Eason's many friends
















Another of his many, many friends. Damn it - sing to me, Eason. Dedicate all that ardour and passion to me! Look at me, you hear! I'm here!!





















Hmm. What do you know. He's really looking at me and serenading me. What intensity. Yay! First row has its privileges.





















One of the best pictures I took based on proximity. He sat at the edge of the stage for a particular song and I sprang to the barricades to take the forbidden shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home