The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

When Nothing Stays Nothing

I think I have succeeded in what I had wanted to achieve last week (read: foiled attempt previously due to freak accident): Through social interaction in a foursome of the 3 guys + 1 girl combination, I have effectively crushed out any budding saplings of *gasp* romance and things will return to normal, like right now. I can’t really explain how I manage to carry out the self-sabotage but trust me, we have come to the end of the graying and are back to black and white transmission. I can feel it. I apologise to my friends for the false hopes and expectations.

Did I regret? Only for a surreal moment when it was revealed his close friend did not just lend me SPL, but had bought it expressly for me in Malaysia because he remembered I had missed it. It was a gift to me. Did it reflect the hopes and expectations of another concerned friend? The whole 爱屋及乌 thing.

I must admit to a perverse delight of razing down something when it is too prolonged-ly 暧昧. I feel this compelling need to end its sad spluttering life. Of course, this time round, I simply, overreact. I like his company and I don't want the possibility of it heading that way to be constantly looming over my head like it's gonna weep crazy emotions and wrecking my already wrecked thoughts as it is.


In any case, what aided in tonight’s quantum leap was the intellectual whore theory
.

See, Minxiu. I have been purged of torrid affairs and wicked wild guesses and wicked-er hypotheses. So. I guess Life is back to being boring again, for better and for worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

You're evil.

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home