The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Read With Care

So after the concert ended, he asked me to meet his mates for supper together (yes, Meihui, your ex-classmates Mr L & Mr B). No awkwardness here since we share the same academic history (even though I don’t know Mr L and Mr B, I’ve only been out with him once). It’s always cool to reminisce and do the requisite catch-up/gossip rounds, and of course, delightfully fun to be the only girl. And I love Mr B for remembering I missed SPL on the big screen and he passed me his newly bought copy (from obviously where) to watch at leisure.

I will be in absolute denial if I insist not to have noticed the (lightly, lah) suggestive remarks and knowing glances tossed at me. And along the way, we actually nailed on a future group date with his mates’ erm, special friends.


I’m being gently nudged into thinking about something and admitting there’s a real possibility here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home