The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not So Long Ago

Now that I have figured out how to upload the photos taken with my beloved FujiFilm FinePix F11 into my PC, I can be daring and expose everyone's identities, as if they weren't obvious enough to begin with. This is Meihui and I, at her housewarming cum Chinese New Year's gathering. Meihui is a rich PhD student in NUS under the A*Star scheme. Currently dating BJ who's on exchange at Harvard, for which I'm greatly grateful. How else can I get a Harvard tee??






This is the mini DHS reunion. The guys from left: fellow struggling scholar Minxiu, prosperous UK banker Zhaotan, army scholar Jingcai, engineered engineer Qingwei who purportedly has very manly veins but I somehow always manage to miss and neglect. The girls: Angsty Angeline, Amazing Minchao who is both a financial advisor and fitness trainer now (!!!), the Amorous Meihui. Incidentally we all hailed from the same primary school! My second primary school, that is - Gongshang.


Boring AEROSPACE


The girl doesn't get it and doesn't care.


Fans, generators, whatever you like. Take them!!


This is a nice shot. Anything beyond that is beyond me.


Miniature helicopters.


For my useless info only.


The phallic and penile. Thicker wouldn't hurt.


Ooh, a tank! Yawn. Give me words any day!! Sign, my literary background will be the death of me eventually. There must be some use in the interest of such un-literary subjects!!


Looking bleary-eyed at home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home