The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy

It's almost 11pm and I'm still here, in the office. Bleah. Has been like this for the whole of this week.

I hold on to a happy fragment that happened this morning. He added me on FB and MSN. Then when I logged on to the latter...

Optimus: Good morning

Optimus: I'm listening to the Hairspray soundtrack now

Optimus: The female lead's voice reminds me of you

Optimus: :)

Is he flirting with me!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ha! enough information for me to snoop around your FB profile to find out who optimus is!

mh

9:32 AM  
Blogger Angeline said...

:)

i'm taking it as he means what he said - which is sweet, really.

'cos the reverse would be he doesn't mean what he say, and this would be odd to even have any agenda for greeting me the way he did - with a compliment that made my day and says that he's thinking of me!

is my mind working overdrive? damn.

what can you gather from his msn pick-up line?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My take is.... FLIRT back!

more information needs to be gathered. in order to achieve that, flirt and tease out a conclusion :)

mh

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home