The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

有些女人不能碰

You know how you can be quietly happy just by seeing someone online without resorting to messaging, simply because it means the person is at home and not anywhere else, with anyone else?

I wonder if anyone feels the same about seeing me online.

*

I have been thinking about the: So how do you treat your boyfriend to be in a way that is distinctly different from towards friends such that there is preferential differential.

And come to the one critical criteria based on ongoing trauma and agony: I will expect him to watch with me all the theatre productions and movies that I ask him to, so that I never have to watch them by myself; I will never have to miss any again just because it took forever to find company and tickets sold out; I will never have to resort to my friends’ goodwill (read: light emotional blackmail)and be utterly dependent on the rare occasions our tastes do coincede and $/timing is not an issue; I do not have to pay double ie my share and that of my sis’s as the ultimate last option.

It would be nice if he actually appreciates and enjoys such productions. Then again, if he doesn’t, he cannot be The Boyfriend.

Disclaimer: he doesn’t need to watch everything with me, only those that I really can’t find anyone to accompany me to. Would it be too much to ask that he actively seeks out productions and pre-empt my desires by presenting me with a pair of tickets now and then?

I suspect I will have to watch Exquisite Pain alone. Oh, delicious irony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home