The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

(Cam)p It Up! Part II

I had wanted to return him his camera, as it is no longer in working condition, but that sounds heartless. So what came out was an sms asking him whether he wants to accompany me to get a digital camera.

In less than 5 seconds, my friend called and said he hadn’t heard from me for a long time. And that he would be happy to accompany me. Weekends would be good as he’s very busy on Mondays to Fridays on a top secret project. So we settled for Saturday.

Me: Please make yourself useful hor.
He: I don’t know anything!
Me: Then bring you along for what. Duh. You must at least know more than me.
He: That I can be sure.
Me: Boo.
He: I’m after all an engineer.


Nevertheless, I give Mr Dimples full marks for gallantry. Bonus marks for calling while waiting for dinner outside and talking still when dinner has been served (my guess – can’t take that long to get it on the table). More marks for coming across as “worrying” (in an attractively awkward manner) whether he should drive for my sake. I think meaning in the preceding sentence is unclear but so long as I know what I mean. Minus marks for egging me to buy both the camera and ipod. Bad.

*

Shortlisted entries

1. Casio Exilim 500 or 600
2. Sony Cybershot DSC T5 or T7 or T9
3. Canon power shotSD400
4. Nikon Coolpix S1-3

Thanks to Wang Yun, YQ, & Kent for being patient and helpful!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so which one did you finally get?

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home