The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Men I Was With All Those Nights

Actually, more accurately, some of the men I was with. There were more. And then the girls too. Anyhow, with the release of these exclusive photos (courtesy of Toyi's digital camera and Ryan forwarding the shots to me), my identity is now finally exposed. But it's okay, good things are meant to be shared. Meaning, of course - I like these people and the pictures bring back fond memories of a very busy yet fun period :)


I think we are all looking pretty good here (click to see close up). We are - Me & Some Shenyang Acrobatic Troupe Guys & Two Friends. The guy beside me wearing the loud prints is super muscular and strong, and the object of desire amongst friends, and incidentally, also the male lead for many items in the show. So I was flattered when he plonked himself beside me (he was originally at the other end). He's not my idol (as mentioned in an earlier post). But the guy in black right behind me - he's the person who partners my idol. The guy who has a bandaged foot is very nice and friendly too. Wanted to treat me to ice-kachang. And then there are the two friends (mine), who are, obviously not from the troupe.

Addendum: I realise if I crop the picture to just the two of us (Me & Mr Super Strong and Muscular), it actually works well. We look very nice together. It started out as a joke that day the picture was taken to tease a friend but maybe I really should since it's so natural, just to make someone slightly distressed someday. Anyhow, just to expand somemore, Ruth was remarking the other day that I looked like the girlfriend of a triad leader in the photo. The triad leader referring to the guy in loud prints of course, and the rest are his gang members. So cool. Yay.

7 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

I see ZH! I see ZH!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see him too! :)

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mx, pls check ur comments on the entry abt ur 4A outing. I left a comment there. dun deny that comment. hahaha....

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

opps, once again - mh

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, n i tink they look very C-H-I-N-E-S-E. i dun like leh. :p

very from china... nah.

mh

9:40 AM  
Blogger cinewhore said...

MH, you are mad. And I resent that comment.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Angeline said...

And I resent the two of you! Dun use my blog to air your intimate exchanges can. tsk. made me so excited to see comments only to realise it's the two of you mei lai yan qu. Ahhhh!!!

but i dun quite agree with the dongfang billy tag. perhaps the outline and dressing only (very the late 80s and early 90s)cut the resemblance. dongfang would flip to read your comments, MH. hee. :)

I love China and Chinese people!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home