The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Some weeks back, I discovered that Someone whom I find absolutely detestable through a stupid (and very brief, and therefore brief) email exchange turns out to be very tanned, okay-cute (without my glasses to inspect further), has blonde streaks, gyms and is my age.

I was retelling the email incident to friends and wondering aloud who the hell the spastic was and they pointed him out. All had bad things to say. Bad, snobbish, loud, brash, blah. All whom did not know the guy at all (like me) and based it entirely on first impressions and looks.

Today a pile of boxes was struggling to get through the door. I happened to be on its other transparent side. And because I'm kind and good and angelic, I reached out to open the door for the living, walking boxes.

Turns out to be him when from the boxes, out stretch a human head to smile and say his thanks.

I doubt he knows the email addressee and me are the same and one person.

This is the stuff Very Bad Romance Stories are built on.

So this is the very end of the teaser. Period. It does not proceed beyond the teaser 'coz it's bound to be a let down and a failure. Nothing mar. I'm just a bored being with too many unimportant things on my mind.

Shall see if he got veins at tomorrow's party, if he's going.

Hawaiian/Caribbean themed party @East Coast restaurant. Feels like I've never left school :)

I shall just wear the nice blue flowery halter neck (that I have only worn twice in the 4 years I bought it) plus shorts, since it's at the beach and near my home.

I had bought the classy skimpy top with Grace under the belief the D&D might be held at a hotel or something...Oh well...no occasion to wear my super sexy (and has never been worn) stuff again.

Free the (your) mind, and the rest will follow...

The refrain chorus from En Vogue or some girl power group that existed in very early 90s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home