The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, January 29, 2004

I din run still, for the same reasons that have nothing to do with my personal preferences or lifestyle habits.

*

My desk is still cluttered but I managed to throw away some receipts. To forge on till battlefield is cleared.

*

This is insane. I am ktv-ing with Shimin again, tomorrow! We are two very adorable creatures driven mad by prolonged deprivation. It is a case worth pyscho-analysing if one considers the fact we are leaving for KL that same night within the next eight hours.

*

Yes, I am going to KL. And I feel the excitement building. It was kinda tough to generate enthusiasm initially a week ago when Shinhao suddenly backed out of the trip after we had bought tickets and more or less, had the perfect picture playing in mind of the five of us, happily and greedily gorging ourselves (and starving our wallets to death) on KL buys and food. It was difficult to re-adjust mental image from Family Five to Friendly Four. However capricious, flexible and open-minded I am (or may appear to be), there's nothing I appreciate less than last minute changes after everyone has declared his/her absolute commitment. I really, really hate such changes and they have a tendency to morph me into a darkly brooding Ms Never-Nice-To-You-Again-'Coz-你对不起我, which is quite scary by all accounts, even to myself. I am the least forgiving person I know, in the sense I don't forget you once let-me-down; did-me-a-wrong; were unkind-towards-me. But, well, it turns out he has to attend a primary school's friend wedding. He feels strongly marriages are a once-in-a-lifetime thing and values its sacrosanct nature. Oh well. Well. Peace. But in case I forget :), I shall record here, on the whole, no hard feelings, with common friends bearing witness (yes, you reader of my blog). Even if it makes me slightly sore (and I find it somewhat reprehensible...uh-huh freudien...I meant to type incomprehensible at how things dramatically took a twist and my perfect picture thwarted and distorted somehow, but not unnecessarily for the bad-der, brudder!) when I reflect upon it, I think I have mostly recovered and am totally in the mood for my train travels!!! Five is Fabulous and Four no less Fantastic. My mental image has shifted to reflect the change in plans and I forgive Shinhao. Oh yes, my bark is seriously worse than my bite (but no one has survived my bark when I bother, so dun take my word for it).

*

I should really start on my packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home