The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Friday, July 06, 2007

The Not-So-Red Herring

At 8.13am today:

Mr Dimples: Are you the publicist Angeline Ang who is quoted on pg2 Life! today?

Me: Oh no! Was it that obvious? When the reporter called me yesterday, I spoke on the condition they don't list my company :)

Mr Dimples: How many Angeline Ang are 26, are publicists, and have possible connection to Hong Xinyi? Technically, you should not be implicated because you are really 27.

Me: Oh yes I told her to please state 26 years of age as a red herring. So clever right. I'm only sorry she still write me as a dim sum dolly fan - I did stress to say I'm an avid theatre goer. Hmph. Well. I suppose I could take pride that my quote was the climactic finale rounding up the headlined feature.

*

Mr Dimples and I will be watching DSD this coming Saturday. Wanted to go Ember for dinner but when we called to make reservations, the place was already packed and we were fifth on the waiting list. Sigh. When else can we eat in Chinatown that has great food and lovely ambience?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home