The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The First Dinner

Yesterday was a Bad Day. Excruciating so. An I-Wanna-Break-Free Day. Boo to that.

After ending an outside meeting at 7.30pm, I headed instinctively towards his room and sat forlornly (not so quietly - but with a dramatic sigh) behind him. The Crush rose gallantly to the occasion and attempted to cheer me up, encourage me and so on.

Let’s have dinner, I declared impetuously after a while. I feel lousy.


But I made sure we had a chaperone, another friendly face to make things friendly.

So dinner with two young men saved the first half of the night.

*

Part Two was supper with SS that saw us talking past 5am this morning.

*

I’m not alone in my occasional delusion, misguided idealism, sad cynicism and disillusionment.

*

Well. Today is but another day. Like The Crush said, take it as impeding ORD.


I honestly find The Crush so cool. I forgive him for not having the usual height, and the absent veins and dimples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home