The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Friday, October 27, 2006

我有我去爱你为何你要避

I did something I shouldn’t have, that I should know better, but I went ahead to drag dignity across muddy grounds anyway and there, I have it today - my dirty reply - and couched in no uncertain terms, the invisible yet telling answer that wasn’t man enough, that never was, and I must be mad to think otherwise.

The answer came at a really horrid time, when I was already spinning with work-related angst and lousiness. It took 2 seconds for the contents to register and for me to place it in context before I wearily wiped out its existence, like how long, long ago, its predecessors had suffered a similar fate, except that was in anger and now it was in vain and vanity-no-more. I’m ashamed to admit that I felt teary upon looking at the message. All I wanted to do was to bawl my eyes out and be sorry for my pathetic, pathetic self. Oh yes, you must have been kissing a fool.

I can’t deal with the painful realities of modern life for the rest of today, and I took the afternoon off to escape.

Don’t ask me about it since you weren’t there when I asked you to be. All desire to spill has since passed and I do not want to relive my embarrassment. All sadness has fortunately subsided and whatever left, suppressed.

I love my senior for dragging me out to buy me lunch @No Signboard. She knows I’m depressed but she’s only 30% correct in her assumptions of the reasons behind my bad day.

Tomorrow will be a good day. Correction. All subsequent days are good days. It has rained - not figuratively perhaps, but still – the dirty smog has been washed away and I see sunny skies.

能被你踩到脚底也不用跌低

谁奢望你懂得单恋这种造诣
未爱我是你不济我寂寞仍旧高贵
但你竟将这极品放低

原谅你不够爱心品味次等
还福薄到接收不到我做陪衬
没法容纳这奖品浪费我这个人
难做爱侣我亦同情你不幸
如何还能安枕

我有我去爱你为何你要避
其实你损失不菲今天就来告诉你
曾预了天空花园给我们在游戏
还预了伸出手板好等你来出出气

我有我去爱你为何你要避
其实你损失不菲怎么没人劝慰你
被爱是福气未估到手信烦到你
莫非你古怪脾气渴望说对不起
单身女人都妒忌(都妒忌)
男人也觉得好奇难为你错失良机

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home