The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Dream A Little Dream For Me

I’m still sick but after taking off 1.5 inches of hair and layering, layering, layering, I feel light and refreshed. My new brows contributed to my sense of well-being too. I walked purposefully to Browhaus for threading, after the haircut and I must say impulse decisions do not always result in unhappiness. In this instance, I’m pleased as pie. Or punch. Well, whatever.

*

I’m totally bowled over by Eason. He has this serious, intense, searing look when he is taking passionately about music to you. Very charismatic man who is completely unaware of the devastating effects he has on people. He is appallingly nice too. Despite a grueling day of media activities, he was concerned about me, little me!

Me: *croak* (yes, my voice was gonna abandon me any time)
blah blah blah see you later

Eason: *in impeccable British English* Are you sick - you sound very bad. Go and rest okay.


And that’s not all. The next day:

Eason: *while posing for a photo shoot* did you just wake up?

Me: err….yeah! (Ha! Actually no, but I think my hair was tousled enough to pass off)

Eason: You feeling better today?


Can die right. He remembers my name somemore. Oh, how disarmingly charming he is.

He is genuine, like totally. No airs, no pretences.

Eating at the same table, sitting behind him in the car, I breathe Eason.

Cool :)




The mock moody pianist playing for me

These are the things I hold on to when the future fogs up. I’m not in this for the money. I, too, really like what I’m doing. There’s a big overarching meaningful story that I’m part of, shaping and directing. I’m fulfilling many people’s dreams.

And my own dream? I have waited a few years, what more a few months. But I like to think whatever I’m doing now is also fulfilling, in some small way, that dream of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home