The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

One Wedding & One Week Later

Hi! Angeline reporting not-so-live from Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel. I looked cheery and chirpy, I know, but really, I am quite, quite distressed at losing the first of my closest friends to the dark forces. A threshold has been officially crossed. April has ROM-ed!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Nevermind that husband Hanrong is a decent guy specimen and comes in the approved package of tall, dark and handsome. This major, major event took place exactly a week ago. I was panic-stricken enough to commit the faux pas intentionally - are you sure you want to do this??? I whispered loudly at the glowing bride who ignored me completely at the critical moment.

Well, I tried to save my friend from adulthood and wifely duties and steely commitment and wondrous love. On one bright side, when their flat is ready, she will live just across me!!! Whee!!!

In the presidential suite which was loaned to us for an hour to take photos. Doesn't April look gorgeous? Doesn't Hanrong look great? Don't I look, erm, extra????


Wah, the presidential suite got upstairs and downstairs one, sprawling space that was linked by a spiraling staircase. Very dramatic and princessy. How opulence was opulent: the toilet taps were in gold - real or not, I don't know. But I should think so. It's a presidential suite what.


Lingxiu and I with April: The friendship started in 1997 in Temasek Junior College where we were placed in the same orientation group.

The 姐妹s. Yes, that's Angel from TJC. I am seeing her for the first time in 8 years but we yakked like we were always together. No awkwardness at all! This is 缘分

1 Comments:

Blogger Sngs Alumni said...

Ahhh. So *that*'s April! :) *sudden memory blank*

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home