The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I Know Them!









Watched my first episode of Superband tonight.

Midway through the group Soul’s performance, I happened to raise my head from the magazine I was avidly flipping through, that’s when lightning struck.

This guy, I know him!!! That’s Andy Lee, my classmate from Gongshang!!!

WTF!!!???

After a series of excited sms-es to people who share the same academic history, I logged on to msn and started talking to Meihui about it.

She: Then you must know Zheng Yi is in the competition too. He and Andy are in the same group. You remember Zheng Yi from DHS, St John?

(NB: Andy also went to DHS. Hence the nexus between Zheng Yi and him.)

This sparked off another round of WTF swearing from yours truly. No, I didn’t know Zheng Yi is in the competition; I didn’t even notice they were both from Soul. I was already too traumatized after the Andy-spotting. Plus, all that hair obstructing Zheng Yi’s face made him incognito. In defense, I shall say it’s because Andy was in the same class as me for 3 years and Zheng Yi was only in the class beside me for two years. Besides, the subsconscious always kinda knew Andy dances semi-professionally ever since the 2004 steamboat dinner and that he did want to pursue aspirations in the entertainment industry.

I must say Soul has very polished dance showmanship. Sharp, slick and smooth. Very deft execution. But of course, all the members met through a common love for dance.

Tonight, the judges remarked they could be more man, and project their voices more manly. And that they could seriously be mistaken for the real McCoy dancewise.

*


In other sorta-celebrities-that-I-kinda-know-personally news, apparently ex-crush is teaching composing in the Lee Wei Song school, and is their Publishing Manager, on top of singing at 爱琴海民歌餐厅

2 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

I knew way beforehand, even before they joined the competition, that they were forming up and taking singing lessons, etc.

And I even voted for them. Haha.

BTW it's Zhen Yi. I think.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Angeline said...

How come you didn't tell me!!!???

let me guess, jingcai told you. i dun read any connection between andy and justis (the guy formerly known as zhen yi)and yourself.

but their dance moves were awesome.

andy was more hot when he was in primary school. but of course, he's much taller now. >1.83m!!!

:) see you later. we can finally watch love story tonight.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home