The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Coolness Personified

I told Ruth on Saturday that I fear someone I know has visited this blog. Probably through some freak accident since I have never revealed my address to him. Oh yes, on the other hand, it would have been absolutely flattering and utterly presumptuous, but entirely possible, if he had reached me through a very specific search and some detective work.

Anyway, his IP address matches what shows up on my tracker and that, makes me a tad uneasy.

To Best Friend (in lesser terms but no less aghast): Tell me, that last entry of mine dashes whatever hopes a potential admirer might have, doesn’t it. All that nonsense about Mr Veins being The Guy. As if I would never be seduced or tempted. Hell, there are other males whom I find interesting too. If He Who I Think He Is Has Been Reading The Last Entry, I need to do damage control, quick!

Best Friend suggested a disclaimer of some sorts.

If you are reading this, I think you are really cool to be with.

If you read the last entry, Mr Veins is really cool too.


You are both cool, okay.

2 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

Helloooo Mr. Dimples!

*waves*

10:32 PM  
Blogger Angeline said...

Fine. Other guys can be cool too, including the person who left the first comment.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home