The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Another Great Closure To The Week

Supposed to have a quick dim sum lunch at Changi (yes, I do like that place much, thank you) with my sister. We kept within our budget of $10 per head despite ordering everything nice on the menu. Yum!

Unfortunately, this thriftiness was short-lived. A simple browse through John Little and another unknown shop at White Sands saw us accumulating close to $200 worth of receipts. But man, did we make some excellent buys. I was very encouraging and urged my sis to *take them all* because the clothes and shoes were so bright and cheery and feminine. They go with her funky new hair-do very well (freshly cut). Actually we bought identical tops, but somehow she looks better in them! I’m very tempted to cut my hair this short too, so that I can also have the spunky image but hey, I just got my $100 trim.

Got a flirty little black velvet halter dress at 50% discount. One of those items I hoard and rarely see the light because I’m saving them to stun and shock for a rainy day that never comes. It’s never rainy enough ie never found an occasion worth dressing up so spectacularly. But I got two very nice capris pants. Since I can’t find any jeans that fit and flatter the form well enough at the moment, I congratulate myself on my luck today that they can take the place of trusty denim.

And me, ever encouraging again, got my sister to pierce her ears *hoots* I’m such a wonderful sister, and I paid for everything!!

I’m very pleased I bought so many nice wearable things such that going out for work and play can be very exciting once more. I’m also very proud of my sister who is looking even better than me at the moment.

Here’s a series of fun shots recently taken. I’m quite sorry I looked so voluptuous ie fat but I sincerely assure you 50% of the fleshy image is contributed by the lightness of my companions. They are like super slim lor.



And coming up next, the series of crazy Japanese KAWAII schoolgirl poses!!!

Next week can only be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home