The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Thesis aside, today has been running rather smoothly. Grace and I have a grand ball of a time together as usual. We bought a flattering (read: super sexy, woah!) top of the same cut, albeit in different colours each. Really very nice, traffic stopper. It falls into that category of clothes that make me look so darn good that I will buy it even though I know I have no occasion to wear coz I am saving it for a special occasion which means I have no occasion to wear it but I will buy it anyway. Convoluted? Confused? That long statement makes perfect sense to me.

Today, I felt losing weight din matter but when I tried on another something that fitted but did not fall flatteringly, I am determined to battle the bulge in my head. My body, what say you?

Grace admired my brows and hair and we plan on going to Japan (Tokyo and Hokkaido) quite seriously together next year. That gives her a year to master Jap and me, enough time to meander about irrelevant business and revise my rusty Jap. My authentically cute accent can still be turned on any time. Hontou desu yo! Uso ja nai ne! :)

Bought a black strapless bra from Marks and Spencers. No, I never own any black strapless before, just black strappy ones.

Bought my 未央歌. Now just have to read and savour it. It's on university life set in the period (or slightly before after?) of the Cultural Revolution.

*你知道你在寻找你的蔺燕梅 你知道你在寻找你的童孝贤
你知道你在 你知道你在 你知道你在寻找一种永远*

Missing him a bit. I can see him online now. But that's about it. We ain't like talking or anything. He's probably just oblivious (I really dun credit him for anything huh) and I'm doing a good job at playing it cool.

Desire April's shirt. I was with her when she saw it and I was the one egging her to buy. Now I want the same one too. Fond Hugs said they were outta stock and I left them my number, praying for a small miracle. And hey, they called later to announce they indeed still had one last piece! Now I need a slightly less small miracle. I hope it falls and fits flatteringly.

Life is not too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home