The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Doing some housekeeping now. Stuffing all my photos into a box till I have time and a nice book to arrange them properly in.

And guess what dropped out from one of those packets? it's the slip of paper that we the 2001/2002 committe gave you juniors to sign on and write comments individually - my slip. Remember, so each of us were given the slip to inscribe our names then circulate it around during the last day of training before you guys officially "graduate" to become a full-fledge *ahem* So it's here!!!

Reading all these comments make me feel wistful and sad. Cos some of these ppl have changed; some we have known better then bobbed away; some of us still know one another but do you still feel as positively; were those first impressions wrong and misleading; will you have written something totally different now? And of course, some have just like totally disappeared without indenting my life despite the promise they had.

Whoever knows what I'm talking about, I dare you to dig out the slip and compare notes. I hope you still have it.

Ezo: You are so funny! Keep it up!

Wanying: Hi Angeline!!! I look forward to working with you!!! It's really fun to be with you!!!

Hong Boon: Say enough in ICQ already.

Kaile: Fun-loving loud gal good to argue with.

Shin Hao: Very Very unrelenting caller!! Made me die so many times and got nothing else to say - okie lah you're really fun and bubbly, effervescent! Nice to work with you.

Joan: Cute, Lovely ANGEL. Be happy.

Ying Liang: Charming, hardworking, interesting,demanding,efficient, caring...what do I get? ANGELINE

Wei Bing: So "dao", make Clive propose so many times...hehehe

Clive: ENERGIZER! Horrible poetic person who writes long emails.

Shimin: Sexy, sexy woman !~! *VO: Shimin, you still feel that I'm sexy ah :) *

Lai Hong: Really, Really sexy woman *VO: These girls have obviously misconstrued sexiness*

Ying2: A Big Grown-up Baby Girl! Cute!

(How come Huixin you never write huh, huh? How come I din give my committee to sign? Weird)

I miss all of them, the good times and bad, the nice ppl and the not-so-nice. Wonder where are the rest now. I meet 6 of them relatively regularly. Maybe we can attempt a gathering thing. Chih Yuan just icqed me and suggested a gathering for my batch, just the com members. Obviously I recoiled in horror. I like my juniors so much better and we know each other so well too. In fact, dear ah le, Hwee and ah min (my fans!), we could do a small gathering for your junior batch. People we used (okay I used to like) to like and hang out, we just round the previous suspects up and plan!!! Can get Wanying, even Ying Liang, Hong Boon, Xintian, Laihong etc etc. Negotiable lah. I wun QC this time out of nostalgia. We plan to meet after their exams so that got lotsa time to arrange.

I'm sure I will think this is madness after I wake up from my reverie/slumber for the night. But now mooting the thought, I'm sincere about carrying it out. What do you think? Yes, Shimin, you are in Australia now but you can still issue the opinion whether this is a brilliant idea or I will regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home