The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Between Chasing Cars & Waterfalls

What should be The Choice?

To invest time chasing cars safely and viciously in my head for life or squander it on chasing waterfalls instead of sticking to rivers and lakes I am used to.

I hope I find my answers in Japan. Yes, I’m running away again. Meanwhile, I’m still here, right now.

*

I completed the 10km Shape run this year with a new personal best! I suspect 10km is my optimal distance at the moment. Marathons simply murder my knees. Then again, maybe I should attempt the Standard Charter half-marathon just for the heck of it.

*

Hi, haven’t heard from you for quite some time. What have you been doing besides changing your picture on Facebook to tell the whole world you know Eason?


He sms-ed me last week. I think he was feeling shitty about work and suddenly thought of me. But he has to learn to live without me, which can’t be too difficult.

Just keep breathing.

Life is only miserable and boring without me, but you will survive.

亲吻失去感受 火花烧到尽头
没激情没有感情 有另一种邂逅
相爱这一场可能是为了能拥有一个好朋友
还是好朋友 比爱人长久
不能牵的手按在心头

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home