The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

没什么是遥不可及的

I definitely feel happy and at peace this Christmas. The angst has dissipated and exhausted itself. Badly chosen presents aside (no more earrings, please!!! You, you, you, you, you – have terrible taste that differs greatly from my delicate and discerning one and I would never, ever wear them. Save your money and give me something else, even a cup is comparatively better. When in doubt, get me to choose my own present. Please note this applies across the board – with emphatic stress on the impending birthday event), I had a great time!

It was my first sleepover at Lingxiu’s place. We baked cookies and roasted chickens (yes, from raw bloody flesh to ripe, rich juices dripping tantalizingly in the oven). Yummy.

What’s significant is that this sleepover changed my outlook on simple homely comforts and made them actually desirable. I looked at how buddy the two boyfriends are with each other and with their girlfriend’s friends, and oh well, sweet sighs? *cue for the harmonious chirping birds to fly in*

It’s really sweet: Spending 2 hours in the kitchen eating breakfast and chatting was something that I enjoyed tremendously, simply because I have forgotten how nice and earthly it was. To wake up with friends, to cook together, to be part of this familial circle, where boyfriends are well integrated – hey, how picture perfect and cosy can this be.

Seriously, I’m charmed. I’m so, so, sold.

If this is A Life, An Option, I can choose this with no hesitation right now.

Merry Christmas. Thanks for inviting me to be part of this. I have had a fantastic time. And for the better, some things are looking very inviting at the moment.

不管是乘胜追击,甚至乘虚而入,这已开始是我向往的一种生活。

爱情、友情、亲情完美的结合,是憧憬,也是踏实的梦想。

多希望能在某某人的陪伴下,幸福的度过日子。


快乐,其实就是平凡简单。这样想,没什么是遥不可及的。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home