The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, July 04, 2005

The Running For Life Project Part I

April: Took the 1st step towards our marathon goal! But I couldn't finish 5km, think I took almost 40 min just to finish 4km...But I'm glad I now know where I stand.

April: When I'm free tomorrow, I'll go and borrow some books on marathon training. Quite excited about this project! Hope this enthusiasam last more than 5min...Hee!

I received the above sms from dear April at 9.47pm today. In a parallel universe, I was supping at one of my fav haunts, Changi Village at the same time. Rather guilt-ridden as a result.

Oh well. I didn't eat that much.

Anyhow, i shall try to cover the same ground and take my personal timings within the next couple of days. 'Cos apparently, we should be aiming to run 5km non-stop in the initial stage.

2 Comments:

Blogger cinewhore said...

For your reference, the Marie France Bodyline (or whatever place she's endorsing) diet, as recounted by Irene:

Breakfast - must eat something. Even if it's just a fruit or glass of milk.

Lunch - eat anything you want, but try to cut down on fats and fried foods.

Dinner - NO CARBS. ZERO. All protein is best. I'm not sure if vegetables are allowed. I should think so, especially if they're leafy. Probably not potatoes and starchy veggies though.

Supper - NO FOOD AFTER 8PM!!!

It's hard.

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I neglected to read the "april:" bit and for a minute thought it was you speaking! and marvelled...wow the 2 of you are planning to run marathon? jiayou..

ruth

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home