The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Have yet to read beyond 10 pages of 未央歌 and I bought another modern Chinese literary classic (actually, it's Japanese translated into Chinese): 失乐园. I remembered coming across the title in secondary school and thinking that someday I would read the book. Well, I own it now and I will read it once I have the time. Would read the rest by the same author too. I know the song very well though. Haunting melody. Someday, I shall watch the movie too.

My syntax is deteriorating to that of a primary school kid but do I care? I'm so tired. Simplicity rules. I shall type short and super simple sentences. Brain hurts. Sleepy. Sian.


失乐园(电影『失乐园』主题曲)

词曲:陈品 编曲:陈品

一个人拎着一箱遗憾 在夜的城市中心迷惘
挥霍着仅有的几滴眼泪 品味着再一次情路的孤单

相爱太难 放肆简单
感情要怎么收才不会受伤
我渐渐渐渐渐渐不敢想
要走多远才能将它遗忘

你别问 你别管
每个人都有那么一段
在人挤人的炫烂寂寞里
谁去理会 谁去理会
爱情的现实好虚幻

你别问 你别管
快乐的人也有权利悲伤
让我孤单让我自由的迷乱
让我忘记曾有人
对我的狂野那么冷淡

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home