The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Disclaimer: I really do have an MDA seminar next tue. If anyone is wondering or mistaken. Rereading my last post makes me realise the necessity of clarification.

I got a pile of FilmFest booklets. If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll pass one to you. I'm gonna distribute some of them in the office today.

I'm watching with Po four movies (which tada, we have already bought the tickets yesterday!!!We are also watching 2 plays, one musical in April. which means I'll be seeing him an average of twice a week. He's setting a new record for friends I see most often who are neither my colleagues nor classmates. We already have a world record. Yesterday, in midst of negotiating what to watch, dissuading, persuading, and finally confirming, we made at least 10 calls at last count in 3 hours during office hours):

Twentynine Palms (my choice)
If you were me (my choice)
The Fear of Intimacy (his choice)
Perth (his choice)

Anyone up for anything on my list, some posts back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home