The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Monday, June 28, 2010

We Should Meet Like This

Very girlishly Japanese and stylishly attractive goes the thought bubble, as I admire my doppelganger in the mirror. I had decided to dress prettily today + parade my new Louis Vuitton Monogram Idylle Speedy30 Bandouliere (bought all the way from Paris, bless a dear friend). Well, we never know who I might meet on the train. Especially since we have established that he stays in the east and takes the mrt to work; never mind that we have never bumped into each other before. In any case, with a jaunt in my step and a flick of my hair, I was off. There is still the lunch hour, the corridors and the random meetings.

I didn’t see him on the train, which was to be expected. But my heart skipped a beat when someone his build strolled past me on the escalator at City Hall. I think it’s him. But he couldn’t hear me with music blasting into his ears so I tapped him on the arm at the traffic junction.

Hey. Where did you come from.

So we chatted. And he lit up a cigarette.

I love going to work even more now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home