The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Thursday, January 08, 2004

It's 1.29am and I'm waiting, waiting for my hair to be semi-dry before I attempt to comb through and sleep on it. The moment I reached home postwork today I concussed out on my bed for a straight 3.5 hs. Woke up to bathe and only after calling up a friend somewhat indignantly after receiving two lousy sms-es from someone I expect better. But that's another story.

I suspect I may really have no time. I'm so tired. My head has been aching since 3pm today. I just want to sleep. But I must blog, however short, senseless and silly the entry is.

Rhetorical Questions of Tonight: Is Job Satisfaction overrated; Am I in a relationship with someone without knowing it (Am I pretending that I don't); Am I this Attractive and Compelling; Am I going to fall sick; Should I clear my leave at one shot?

Statement I disclaim responsibility for in its entirety: If A were jobless and someone offer A the same amount of cash to do what A is doing at this very moment in the same work environment and given A is not involuntarily and legally bound to commit, and able to make an informed choice, I believe A would, depending on her mood, able to give a myriad of responses accompanied by dramatic gestures and rich expressions. All would involve her rejecting the job though, ceteris paribus.

My head is splitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home