The Depths Of Shallowness

Drowning, Drowning in Cynicism; Drunk, Drunk with Sentimentality; Down, Down with Love; Dunked, Dunked in Life. Desperate Discourse. Disposable Desires. Dusky Dreams. Delirium. Dignity. Despair. Doubt. Duty. Dewy Days. Divine Divide. Dump Everything that Bothers in The Depths of Defiance. 《我的快樂時代》唱爛 才領悟代價多高昂 不能滿足不敢停站 然後怎樣 All Rights Reserved ©Angeline Ang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Tempestuous. Intense. Proud. Intellectual. Easily Bored. Consummate Performer. Very Chinese. Very Charming. Fair. Pale. Long, Curly, Black Hair. BA(Hons). Literature. Philosophy. Japanese. Law. Dense in Relationships. Denser in All Else. Brooding. Sceptical. Condescending. Daria Morgendorffer meets Kitiara Uth Matar meets Ally McBeal. Always dreamy, always cynical, always elusive. Struggling writer, artist and student, in that order please.

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday was spent in a most unremarkable and unceremonious manner, befitting of the age that creeps up on me. There's hardly any cause for celebration. It just kinda depresses to know I'm a year older, but have yet to chalk up any achievements I can be proud of and call my own. Graduating doesn't count. And I doubt I can get any wiser or any more cynical.

Today was spent in peace and relative solitude, bumming around the place I call home but which Mum insists I am treating it like a hotel. I fiddled with the blog as my gift to myself.

{To be continued}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home